TERMS OF SERVICE FOR HEALTH
ENSURE INFORMATION SYSTEM
(Last modified Aug 1, 2005)
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. Your employer, through its agreement Select Administrative Services (SAS), is providing the information and services on this site (the "Site") under the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). BY CLICKING ON I AGREE BELOW AND/OR BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE IN ANY MANNER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you are not authorized to access or otherwise use the Site.
2. SITE OVERVIEW. This Site is available only to users that have a registered Username and PIN and are participants or dependents enrolled in your employer’s welfare benefit plan(s). If you do not have a registered Username and PIN or are not or are no longer a participant (or dependent of a participant) in the Plan(s), you are not authorized to use or access this Site.
On this Site, you will be able to access certain information (including personal health care information) concerning you spouse, children, and/or adult dependents. You must have discussed the content and resources available on Health EnSure with your competent dependents, if any, and have obtained their consent for the release and disclosure to you of their personal health care information.
Heath EnSure is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to replace or modify your Summary Plan Document or other member materials. You should contact your Benefit Department or Select Administrative Services Customer Service department with any questions.
3. REGISTRATION AND PASSWORD. In order to access and use this Site, you must provide your current Username and PIN. You agree to take any and all actions necessary to maintain the privacy of your Username and PIN, including, without limitation, safeguarding your Username and PIN in a private and secure place, adopting special precautions when accessing the Site from a computer that is available for use by other users, and properly logging out from the Site at the end of each session. In the event that you have reason to believe that a third party has access to your account, you should immediately change your PIN by following the instructions on the log-in page of the Site.
4. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site (including the Software and Services) is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. You agree to abide by these laws and not use the Site (including the Software and Services) in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
5. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you are authorized to access and use the Site; (b) all information you enter into the Site related to the Services will be accurate and complete; (c) you will verify and remain solely responsible for all information entered into the Site related to the Services; (d) you will not upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any materials that contain a virus, worm or other harmful component or that might cause the Site to malfunction; and (e) you will not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, hack or otherwise compromise the security of the site, or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the Software or other copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
6. TERMINATION. This Site and/or access to the Software and Services may be discontinued, temporarily or permanently, by SAS at any time without notice to you. You agree that SAS shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension or discontinuance of the Site, the Software, or the Services.
7. CHANGES TO SERVICE AND TERMS. SAS is not responsible for any technical inaccuracies or typographical errors which may be contained in these Terms. SAS reserves the right to changes these Terms in its sole discretion at any time without notice to you. Any such change to the Terms will become effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. The Site and/or the Software and any Services may be modified, temporarily or permanently, by SAS at any time without notice to you. You agree that SAS shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site and/or the Software or the Services.
8. TRANSMISSIONS OF DATA. You acknowledge that, while transmissions between your computer and the Site are encrypted using industry-standard encryption (Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) / 128-bit), there still exists the possibility that information transmitted could be read or intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting communications through the Site, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and SAS.
[End of Document]